Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Wedding & Event Design

I LOVE Christmas! I LOVE Christmas parties! Luckily, in my family, there is not a lack of parties around the holiday season due to multiple birthdays and anniversaries. Its a busy time of year! I decided to spotlight Holiday Weddings today. They can be incredibly beautiful or they can be well...NOT beautiful. Below are some of my favorite looks for any kind of holiday party.


Remember how a few posts ago I explained my love for vintage style? Look at the inspiration board above! How gorgeous is this vintage themed holiday wedding?! I would LOVE to plan something with so much class!


Black and white events are so beautiful! The simplicity really allows for little details of the host's personality to shine through which is incredibly important when designing for specific clients.


Classic Christmas colors can make for beautiful design when done right. This inspiration board shows a few different gorgeous options. That cake KILLS me its so pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment