Thursday, August 27, 2009

Why You Should Hire A Wedding Coordinator?

Thank you for Visiting my Blog!

Brides and Grooms did you know that one of the biggest regrets reported by a couple after their wedding is "Not hiring an Event Planner or Day of the Event Coordinator"?

A wedding is one of the biggest most important day of ones life! One is supposed to enjoy the day, not be bogged down with questions from the caterer, DJ and guests! A lot of times couples have their guests and family handle all the days details, but this should be a wonderful day for them too. Why have your family, friends or even yourself work on this special day when you can hire someone else to handle your needs instead?

Amador Events is here to ensure sure your day is fun and stress free. It is my goal to provide my wonderful and helpful coordination services! I promise you will not be dissapointed if you hire me. :)

Best Wishes,

Karla
www.amadoreventsanddecor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment