Sunday, July 18, 2010

Martha and Chris : Butterfly Themed Wedding : June 12, 2010


I had the pleasure of working with Martha and Chris on their wedding on June 12th. I was hired by the grooms mother, Francie, whom I mainly planned this wedding with because the bride and groom live in Seattle. Francie was referred to me by another client Wendy who's wedding I coordinated in February.

In addition to planning this event
we also created all the flowers for this day. Martha the bride, chose a butterfly them in memory of her brother who passed away. She said that her brothers nurse hung a butterfly on his door as he passed on. She wanted to incorporate him in most of the weddings elements. The reception was held at a private club house in Valencia.

Highlights of the day included the delicious catering by Truly Yours. Great music and MC of Music to Go. Lastly, one of my favorite memories was seeing Chris - the groom, boogie down like no ones business.

Here are some more photos of the special day.

Martha and her brides. Martha's dress was uber chic!


Francie and Christopher: Parent's of the groom :)





I absolutely loved her bouquet, I think we did a phenomenal job!!
Francie Created the Place cards!
Table Settings






Congrats you two!

Vendors:
Planning, Coordination and Flowers: Amador Events
Photography: CC Images
DJ: Music To Go - 818-991-6190
Limo: AAA Limo
Cake: Delicious Bakery - 818-349-5700
Lighting: DJ Barney - djbarney469@yahoo.com
Ceremony: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church

No comments:

Post a Comment