Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Day Lemonade Recipes by Amador Events

Image found on www.bubblybride.com


I have noticed that there is a huge trend in weddings serving homemade drinks. Like infused waters, infused liquors and lot's of lemonade!!

Up until now I have been creating fabulous flavored lemonades at our home and for family events. I may have to start offering them to my clients. :)
Found on www.ProjectWedding.com
Here are my secret recipes for delicious and almost homemade lemonade!!!
What You Will Need:
  • Lemonade
  • Frozen fruit of your choice (preferably 1 type, for example buy a whole bag of frozen strawberries)
Notes:
  • You can choose to make you lemonade from scratch with lemons, water and sugar or you can cut all that work out and just buy the Minute Maid Frozen canned regular lemonade.
  • I buy frozen fruits from Trader Joes (My picks are blueberries, Raspberries and Strawberries)
Directions from Canned Lemonade:
Follow the directions on the can and prepare the lemonade. Take fruit out of the bag and with a masher, mash the fruit in the lemonade until the lemonade starts turning purple if making Blueberry Lemonade or red if making Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade.
Next Do the taste test. If the lemonade needs more water then add it along with a little ice. I leave the fruit in the lemonade as it adds an interesting and yummy treat for everyone!
Serve and Enjoy!!
Image found on www.bubblybride.com
Raspberry Lemonade Recipe, Blueberry Lemonade Recipe, Strawberry Lemonade Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment